Updated September 2020
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Only advanced bookings available – book through Happity – https://www.happity.co.uk/whippersnappers-productions/south-east-london
- Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee refund your blocked booked classes+ once you have joined a bubble/ class. However, if you are needing to self-isolate or circumstances change, you can offer your space to a friend. Should Whippersnappers be able to offer your place to a family on the waiting list, we will offer a refund (minus £5 admin charge).
- Block Bookings only.
- All queries to be forwarded to email@example.com
- One adult only may attend with each child unless a special arrangement has been made.
- In case of a local or national lockdown due to COVID-19, our face-to-face classes will transfer to online zoom sessions.
- Whippersnappers when legally required will share customer contact information with NHS T&T.
On-Site Protocol as of Mon 6th September
Please note this protocol may change subject to new government guidelines
- Arrive 5 to 10 minutes before the class start time.
- When entering the building please sanitize hands.
- If you or your child are feeling unwell you are asked not to attend.
- Families to stay in their allocated area whenever possible throughout the session – either on your beanbag or matted area
- All areas and equipment will be wiped down and cleaned after each session
- Props and costumes may be shared amongst children however this is optional, and you are welcome to bring your own dressing up clothes and themed props.
- The wearing of masks is optional.
- Visors may be worn by session leaders except for outdoor sessions in cases where 2 metre social distancing cannot take place.
- Parents/carers are responsible for their children at all times.
- At the end of your class please be mindful that there may be another class arriving in 30 minutes so toileting should be done preferably during arrival or straight away at the end of the class.
- Please also be aware that the tutor will need to do cleaning in between the sessions so please leave your drum and shaker by your mat or bean bag and vacate the space with enough time to allow the tutor to clean before the next class arrives.
Thank you all again