Updated April 2023
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Only advanced bookings are available – book through our website – https://whippersnappersbabyandtoddleractivities.org/
- Upon booking any Baby and Toddler Activity or Theatre event a £5 non-refundable booking/ admin fee is included in your ticket price.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a refund for your bookings unless requested more than 72 hours prior to your booking date. Refunds before 72 hours of your booking are available minus the £5 admin fee.
- However, you can offer your space to a friend or receive a credit note (minus £5 booking fee) if requested less than 72 hours before your booking date.
- A transfer can always be made to a different class in the same week or during your 6 week booking period. However, this would not be possible if your replacement class is already full and you would need to take a space in an alternative class.
- Whippersnappers only allow for two transfers of bookings per 6-week block booking.
- When making a 6-week block booking for a half-hour baby toddler class you are charged £7.50 per class which is £45 for the 6 weeks of classes so you receive 2 free classes per 6-week booking (£15 discount)
- When booking Sensory Baby 6-week block bookings you pay £10 a session which is £60 for 6 sessions which gives you a discount of £12.
- All queries are to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One adult only may attend with each child unless a special arrangement has been made. Please email email@example.com to add an additional adult.
- In case of a local or national lockdown due to COVID-19, our face-to-face classes will defer until we are safely able to deliver sessions again or go online.. If you are unable to defer your booking, we will offer a refund (minus the £5 booking/ admin fee)
- Whippersnappers when legally required will share customer contact information with NHS T&T.
On-Site Covid Protocol in Case of covid outbreak
Please note this protocol may change subject to new government guidelines
- Arrive 5 minutes before the class start time.
- Please sign in with your music tutor.
- When entering the building please sanitize your hands.
- If you or your child are feeling unwell you are asked not to attend.
- Families are to stay in their allocated area whenever possible throughout the session – either on your beanbag or matted area
- All areas and equipment will be wiped down and cleaned after each session
- Props and costumes may be shared amongst children however this is optional, and you are welcome to bring your own dressing-up clothes and themed props.
- The wearing of masks is optional unless mandatory due to government guidelines.
- Visors may be worn by session leaders when 2-metre social distancing cannot take place. Outdoor setting visors may not be worn subject to government guidelines.
- Parents/carers are responsible for their children at all times.
- At the end of your class please be mindful that there may be another class arriving in 30 minutes so toileting should be done preferably during arrival or straight away at the end of the class.
- Please also be aware that the tutor will need to do cleaning in between the sessions so please leave your drum and shaker by your mat or bean bag and vacate the space with enough time to allow the tutor to clean before the next class arrives.
Thank you all again.